LD Products - Printer & Office Supplies
Compatible Ink Cartridge for Dell T9FKK 3317377CIC + Click to enlarge

Compatible Extra High Yield Black Ink Cartridge for Dell 331-7377 / T9FKK (Series 33/34)

Reg. Price $10.99
Our Price $7.99

Buy 3 or more Black /  $7.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our compatible replacement for Dell Series 33/34 extra high yield black inkjet cartridge is an excellent alternative to OEM Dell Series 33/34 inkjet cartridge. Our alternative to the Dell Series 33/34 cartridge replaces the OEM Dell cartridge without sacrificing quality and performance. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, this replacement is sure to deliver beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on. Our alternatives to Dell Series 33/34 cartridges have updated chips and work with your Dell V525w or V725w printers.

Alternative part numbers for this cartridge are 331-7377, 331-7417, 331-7387, Series 34, Series 33, Series 33R, T9FKK, KNTYH, KVH6V, H8GCY, 2T2PT.

Compatible Printers:

Photo all-in-one

Specifications

SKU Product Type OEM Number Ink Color Page Yield Cost Per Page Capacity (ml) Shelf Life
3317377CIC Ink Cartridge 331-7377 Black 750 1.07 cents 29 36 Months

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

4 Questions | 5 Answers
Displaying questions 1-4
  • Compatible Replacement for Dell Series 33/34 Ink 9-Pack

Q:

I was thinking about buying the larger package of ink, but not sure how long it would take me to use. Is there an expiration date on the ink cartridges?
    Asked on 2/3/2016 by Teresa

1 answer

• A:

There is a shelf life of about 3 years for these cartridges. If you run into any issues after buying our cartridges, please let us know. The cartridges are covered with our lifetime guarantee so we can certainly assist you with troubleshooting tips, replacements, or returns.

Answered on 2/4/2016 by Sophia from LDStaff

Q:

Are the cartridges new or refills?
    Asked on 8/31/2015 by CW

1 answer

• A:

These cartridges are 100% brand new. They are made with all new parts and filled with ink. They are also backed 100% by our two year warranty! Please give us a call to place an order at (888) 321-2552 or to answer any further inquiries!

Answered on 9/1/2015 by Terry from LDStaff
  • Compatible 331-7378 Photo (Series 33) Extra HY Ink for Dell V525w and V725w

Q:

Are these refillable? The Chip on the Dell Originals will not let you reset them.

I am getting tired of buying from Dell and am looking for a cheap and easy way to buy these. I am thinking about buying from you all and giving you a try. 7 dollars compared to 42 dollars is a heck of a lot cheaper. But before I do that.. I am looking to also see if these are refillable? I have refill ink I need to finish up and am hoping your cartridges will allow for refilling. After the ink is gone I more than likely will just buy cartridges from you all as it would be just as cheap. Other thing is do you recycle your cartridges? meaning do you want them returned to use again?
    Asked on 8/25/2014 by Redwing91 from Atlanta, Georgia

1 answer

• A:

Thank you for your interest in ordering with us. Unfortunately, these particular cartridges are one time use cartridges. The chip cannot be reset so once it reads empty even if you put in more ink the printer won't allow you to continue printing.

Answered on 8/25/2014 by Allaina

Q:

hi, these are saying series 33 but my cartridges in my v725w printer say series 31. are they interchangeable
    Asked on 6/16/2014 by john

2 answers

• A:

Yes, the printer ink are interchange.

Answered on 8/31/2015 by Mary from Minneapolis, MN
    • A:

Thank you for your message, John. The series 33 is a high yield cartridge, whereas the series 31 is a standard capacity; furthermore, both series are suitable for your Dell, v725w printer.

All of our products are backed with a one year warranty and we are more than happy to assist should you have any questions, trouble or concerns. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out to us. Be well and have a wonderful week! 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 4pm-7pm PST

Answered on 6/23/2014 by Jasmin
Displaying questions 1-4

Do you have a question about this product? 

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible 331-7378 Photo (Series 33) Extra HY Ink for Dell V525w and V725w

(based on 65 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(50)

• 4 Stars

(10)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(4)

94%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

No Best Uses
    • Was this a gift?:
    • No (8)

Most Liked Positive Review

Excellent Quality & Superior Savings

Have used 4inkjets for several years now, as I became totally disillusioned with Dell's pricing scheme. I get the same quality of ink, same life span of cartridge, faster service through 4inkjets,...Read complete review

Have used 4inkjets for several years now, as I became totally disillusioned with Dell's pricing scheme. I get the same quality of ink, same life span of cartridge, faster service through 4inkjets, and save well over 50% against Dell. Orders always ship as specified, and well within quoted delivery window. Keep up the great work!

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Compatible cartridges for Dell V525w?

As soon as I put the black ink cartridge in, my printer has not worked properly. I have tried multiple deep cleanings and pulled the printer head to clean it, but I get...Read complete review

As soon as I put the black ink cartridge in, my printer has not worked properly. I have tried multiple deep cleanings and pulled the printer head to clean it, but I get too much black ink - actually leaks out and overwhelms the color cartridges. I can not print color documents any more.

Reviewed by 65 customers

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Searched ALL avenues to obtain my cartridge...

By Frag

from Georgia

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible 331-7378 Photo (Series 33) Extra HY Ink for Dell V525w and V725w:

... this company is, in this instance, head and shoulders above all others!!

Constantly enjoy buying this product

By Lloyd T Battle Jr.

from Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Replacement for Dell Series 33/34 Ink 9-Pack:

Thing that aren't so great about this product is that it doesn't allow me to produce the amount of printing but for the most part, I am overly satisfied with this product due to the fact of the amount of items I get in the bundle for the price.

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Free Shipping

By Shan

from Michigan

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible 331-7377 Photo (Series 33/34) Extra HY Ink for Dell V525w and V725w:

Super cheap, free shipping, fast delivery and as good as the name brand you buy in the store.

As advertised

By Tony's inks

from hazelwood, MO

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible 331-7377 Photo (Series 33/34) Extra HY Ink for Dell V525w and V725w:

As advertised, fast delivery

I would buy this product again and again.

By PTP

from DALLAS, TX.

Verified Buyer

THEY ARE GOOD ! THANK YOU.

Great product, great service

By Carol

from Clay, Michigan

Verified Buyer

Absolutely compatible with my Dell printer. Fantastic bargain. Will buy again and again as needed.

Would buy again

By Koko

from Minneapolis, MN

Verified Buyer

This product was a very good buy.

Good ink

By diane

from Rio rancho, new mexico

Verified Buyer

Loved the priceing, quality ink, my only issue was when opening the blue ink, before I could even get into the printer it leaked blue all over my hand

i will continue to use this product

By no name

from chicago

Verified Buyer

delivery was quick and they work fine on my printer

Ink cartridge

By Leen

from Richmond,Va

Verified Buyer

I think that the ink works well

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »