top pick
Compatible Alternative for 331-7328 Black Toner for the Dell B1260dn & B1265dnf 331-7328 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Black Toner for Dell B1260 & B1265 (DRYXV) 2.5K Page Yield

Reg. Price $64.99
Our Price $27.99

Buy 3 or More Black /  $24.99 (Save $9.00+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our alternative compatible laser toner cartridge to replace the Dell 331-7328 / RWXNT black laser toner cartridge is Guaranteed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell B1260dn & B1265dnf laser printer. Our alternative cartridges are 100% new cartridges manufactured by a manufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our compatible replacements for 331-7328 / RWXNT are an excellent choice over costly brand-name 331-7328 laser toner cartridges and Supplies. Use of our compatible replacement for 331-7328 laser toner cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. You can depend on our compatible alternative to replace Dell 331-7328 toner cartridge which is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All of our replacement toner cartridges are compatible with Dell laser printers and contain a toner management computer chip system that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridge communicate more effectively with your computer.

Compatible Printers:

Laser

Multi-Function

Specifications

SKU Product Type OEM Number Ink Color Page Yield Cost Per Page Shelf Life
331-7328 Toner Cartridge 331-7328 Black 2500 1.12 cents 24-36 Months

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Compatible Alternative for 331-7328 Black Toner for the Dell B1260dn & B1265dnf

Q:

what is approx # of pages printed?
    Asked on 7/5/2014 by Susan A

1 answer

• A:

Thank you for your message and interest in ordering with us. The compatible toner cartridge has a yield of 2,500 pages and is guaranteed to meet or exceed the same quality standards as the original (OEM) brand. Furthermore, it is backed with a one year warranty.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further questions or concerns; we are here to help! 888-321-2552 M-F 5am-7pm & Sat-Sun 4pm-7pm PST

Answered on 7/7/2014 by Jasmin
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible Alternative for 331-7328 Black Toner for the Dell B1260dn & B1265dnf

(based on 18 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(16)

• 4 Stars

(1)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

No Best Uses
    • Was this a gift?:
    • No (3)

Most Liked Positive Review

Excellent product!

As a college student, I have tremendous amounts of research to conduct. As a business owner, the toner output must also meet expectations at a lower cost. This product performs exceptionally well. ...Read complete review

As a college student, I have tremendous amounts of research to conduct. As a business owner, the toner output must also meet expectations at a lower cost. This product performs exceptionally well. We have made several purchases from this company and have absolutely no complaints. They are extremely professional and very helpful.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Still a good value

The last two toners have gotten to about 30% and then really faded out. Still a good value but not perfect....

The last two toners have gotten to about 30% and then really faded out. Still a good value but not perfect....

Reviewed by 18 customers

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Defective laser toner cartridge

By Tony B

from Yuba City, CA

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-7328 Black Toner for the Dell B1260dn & B1265dnf:

Replaced my original toner cartridge with the LD alternative that was defective. I chatted for a replacement, and with very few questions was told a replacement was on the way. It arrived in 2 days and works fine. Outstanding back-up to their product. I would not hesitate to purchase from LD again. thank you LD.

Why pay more when the alternative does as good a job!!

By grandma

from Huntsville, Al

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-7328 Black Toner for the Dell B1260dn & B1265dnf:

I don't do a lot of printing, but when I do, I get clear, concise copies and have the option to use even less ink when I want to.

Great customer service

By T-Bow

from Flagstaff AZ

Verified Buyer

Delivered in less than 24 hrs! Have not used it yet.

Best Compatible Toner Ever

By Victor Diaz

from Chino, CA

Verified Buyer

I have been using this product for over 4 yrs and never had a problem. My experience has been great specially cause I save 80% of the regular brand toners.

Will definatly buy again

By None

from Utah

Verified Buyer

Great

Still a good value

By LRW

from East Central Illinois

Verified Buyer

I will buy this product again and again and already do!

By Wendy Sells Homes

from Sparta WI

Verified Buyer

I am a Real Estate agent and have a home office and company office. Keeping my bottom line costs down is what I strive to do every year. This product makes that happen in my supplies cost

Awesome find on a great cartridge replacement

By Jules

from Virginia

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Great Value-works Perfect

Cons

Best Uses

Great value on a replacement cartridge. I will be purchasing again from this company!

Great product, quick service!

By HR admin

from Minneapolis, MN

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Discount With 3 Or More
      • Prompt service

Cons

• Toner Doesn't Last

Best Uses

• Office

We use this toner in a work printer. I don't know if it's the toner or the printer but it only lasts about 6 weeks. We do print a lot. However, at the price, we are happy!

• Was this a gift?:
      • No

Dell Compatible Toner F/B1265dnf Laser

By Hiker

from Atlanta, GA

Verified Buyer

This was my second toner purchase for this printer. Works as well as OEM for a fraction of the cost. Plus it seems that these cartridges have more toner than the OEM. What else can you say....

• Was this a gift?:
      • No

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »