LD Products - Printer & Office Supplies
Comp. Dell 1250c,  1350cnw (810WH) Black Toner 331-0778 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Dell 810WH Black Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 2K Yield

Reg. Price $47.99
Our Price $14.99

Buy 3 or more Black /  $14.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our alternative compatible laser toner cartridge to replace the Dell high yield 331-0778 / 3K9XM black laser toner cartridge is guaranteed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell laser printer. Our alternative cartridges are 100% new cartridges manufactured by a manufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our compatible replacements for the Dell 331-0778 / 3K9XM are an excellent choice over costly brand-name 331-0778 laser toner cartridges and Supplies. Use of our compatible replacement for 331-0778 laser toner cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. Replaces the following Dell part numbers: 3K9XM, 331-0778, DV16F. You can depend on our compatible alternative to replace Dell 331-0778 / 3K9XM toner cartridge which is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All of our replacement toner cartridges are compatible with Dell laser printers and contain a toner management computer chip system that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridge communicate more effectively with your computer.

Compatible Printers:

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number Color
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Shelf Life
331-0778 331-0778 Black 2,000 0.75 cents 24-36 Months
The price stated in regular price does not reflect Dell OEM pricing. It is a reflection of general industry-wide pricing for alternative remanufactured products to replace Dell OEM products.

* These cartridges are not endorsed, associated with, or refilled by Dell and are low priced alternatives to Dell OEM Cartridges.
** This toner management system is not endorsed, associated, designed or approved by Dell.

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
LD ProductsCompatible Alternative to Dell Laser Cartridge w/ Smart Chip, 331-0778 / 3K9XM High Yield Black Toner

(based on 40 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(32)

• 4 Stars

(6)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(2)

95%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Most Liked Positive Review

Fantastic value! Makes color lasers economical!

These toner "tanks" that Dell is using are a great way to have fantastic color prints (or black in this cartridge's case) at a very good price. I have been using...Read complete review

These toner "tanks" that Dell is using are a great way to have fantastic color prints (or black in this cartridge's case) at a very good price. I have been using these since they first came out and am so impressed with the quality that I have put at least one color laser in every school office so that they can have the convenience of color prints. The quality is so good that no one but myself can notice the very subtle difference in color. Mind you, this isn't a bad difference, it's just ever so slightly different in how the colors mix on the page. These cartridges are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone! There is another style of cartridge for Dell color lasers that work great as well - Dell's part number is 331-0719 for black.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Black is actually light grey

This is the worst OEM toner I've bought so far. After less than a hundred pages, the ink turned into grey and was not solid color, not even grey. Stay away from this...Read complete review

This is the worst OEM toner I've bought so far. After less than a hundred pages, the ink turned into grey and was not solid color, not even grey. Stay away from this product. It's not worth the money at all.

Reviewed by 40 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

I am pleased with the replacement toner cartridge

By Snooze

from North Myrtle Beach, SC

Site Member

Comments about LD Products Compatible Alternative to Dell Laser Cartridge w/ Smart Chip, 331-0778 / 3K9XM High Yield Black Toner:

I am very pleased with 4inkjet's replacement laser toner cartridge. I received my order withing the schedule timeline and the product was easy to replace and it works perfectly. I plan to buy additional cartridges from 4inkjet in the future.

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Like OEM w/out high $

By mcrider

from Beaverton Oregon

Site Member

Comments about LD Products Compatible Alternative to Dell Laser Cartridge w/ Smart Chip, 331-0778 / 3K9XM High Yield Black Toner:

Thanks for providing great service and great price. Cartridge arrived quickly and nicely packaged. Fit our Dell 1250c perfectly and works perfectly so far.

Great value for the money

By BEvL

from Camdenton, Mo

Site Member

Prints great. No issues with print quality. The price is fantastic. The only issue I have is that when printing more than about 20 copies, it works itself loose and I have to push it back in and restart. I don't usually print large numbers, so it should be fine. If I did, I would be really annoyed by this.

As good as OEM!

By Dellene

from Undisclosed

Site Member

I have been buying the Dell Compatible color toners for three years. They are outstanding. Always work, first time. Thank you for making these so affordable!

Good quality laser cartridge

By Bob11919

from South Florida, West Palm Beach area.

Site Member

These cartridges are very good values. I have used one for quite some time and hundreds of pages in my Dell laser printer and finally the indicator has moved off of the full mark. I was beginning to wonder if it was working. Copies are excellent quality with the blacks being very black and all the colors bright and clear.

Good product @ good price.

By Doug426

from Mn

Site Member

Bought based on previous product reviews. Came in 2 days, installed easily, working well so far.

It works!

By PPRK

from New Mexico

Site Member

It fits into the Dell printer and works well. Very compatible.

Great Product

By Stock

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Works exactly as described for way less than other sites.

I was pleasantly shocked!

By GregGWM

from Camilla, GA

Site Member

I had just received my "factory" refill from Dell (2000 page black toner for 1355cn) for $76 when I found $inkjets.com. I still had a little printing life left in my old toner supply so I did not open the new one from Dell and ordered 4 "compatible" (Y,M,C and B) from $inkjets.com. I kept the factory refill from DEll in the case I had a problem. POW! WORKED PERRRRRRRFECTLY first time. No dripping ink as some others said (possibly they did not mix the toner properly as there is no way to get it on your hands as you are not suppose to touch where the ink comes out. Long story short...I got ALL 4 NEW TONERS (high capacity) for $10 less than Dell wanted for just ONE BLACK TONER!!! I am sold. I returned my Dell toner too!

Great Toner

By kyhorse

from Louisville, KY

Site Member

Recently purchased a new Dell C1765nfw printer. Decided to try your toner for first replacements. Great product. No issues. Getting ready to re-order. Thank you!

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »