Replacement HY Black Toner for Dell B2360/B3460/B3466 (MX11XH, 331-9805) 3319805CTS + Click to enlarge
Read more about our ink!

Compatible Alternative for Dell B2360/B3460/B3466 High Yield Black Toner Cartridge MX11XH (331-9805)

Reg. Price $169.99
Our Price $74.99

Buy 3 or More Black /  $74.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our compatible laser toner cartridge to replace the Dell B2360/B3460/B3466 high yield black laser toner cartridges is Guaranteed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell laser printer. Our alternative cartridges are 100% new cartridges produced by a manufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our compatible replacements for the M11XH, C3NTP and 331-9805 part numbers are an excellent choice over costly brand-name laser toner cartridges and supplies. Use of our compatible replacements for Dell laser toner cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. You can depend on our compatible alternatives to replace the Dell B2360/B3460/B3466 toner cartridges which are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee! All of our replacement toner cartridges for Dell contain a toner management computer chip system that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridges communicate more effectively with your computer.

Our compatible high yield black cartridge replaces these OEM and Dell manufacturer part numbers: 331-9805, C3NTP, M11XH

Compatible Printers:

Specifications

SKU Product Type Printer Brand OEM Number Ink Color Page Yield Cost Per Page Shelf Life
3319805CTS Toner Cartridge Dell 331-9805 Black 8500 0.88 cents 24-36 Months

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Replacement for Dell B2360/B3460/B3465 Black Toner, RGCN6, 331-9803

Q:

when will this item be available for order
    Asked on 3/3/2015 by Lucy

1 answer

• A:

We are sorry about the backorder for the 3319803CTS toner cartridge. We are getting a shipment of these in on March 13th, 2015. You can submit your email to be notified once they are available.

Answered on 3/5/2015 by Shoshana
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Replacement for Dell B2360/B3460/B3466 HY Black Toner, MX11XH, 331-9805

(based on 10 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(4)

• 4 Stars

(2)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(1)

• 1 Stars

(3)

70%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

No Best Uses
    • Was this a gift?:
    • No (4)

Most Liked Positive Review

Looking for a lower cost replacement for Dell B2360dn Toner

We were looking to save cost and wanted to find a lower priced toner for our Dell B2360dn. Found this company and also that there is a two year warranty on the toners. Ordered...Read complete review

We were looking to save cost and wanted to find a lower priced toner for our Dell B2360dn. Found this company and also that there is a two year warranty on the toners. Ordered the toner and received it within 5 days. The toner sits a little different in the printer than the original so I had to tape the door shut so it wouldn't rattle against the handle. I don't know if the handle on the toner is too large or maybe it rattles but the sound stopped once I taped the door closed. (Or it could have been the printer) I have not had it long enough to know how long it will last yet (even though it claims 8500 pages)

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Does Not Work

Everytime I print something with this off-brand ink cartridge my Dell printer stops after a few pages and says it does not recognize the imaging unit and to reinstall it. I then have to...Read complete review

Everytime I print something with this off-brand ink cartridge my Dell printer stops after a few pages and says it does not recognize the imaging unit and to reinstall it. I then have to open the front door, pull it back out and put it back in and then it will print a few more pages before getting the same message. Very annoying. Spend more money and buy the Dell ink.

Reviewed by 10 customers

Displaying reviews 1-10

Looking for a lower cost replacement for Dell B2360dn Toner

By Heather

from Burleson, TX

Verified Buyer

Comments about Replacement for Dell B2360/B3460/B3466 HY Black Toner, MX11XH, 331-9805:

We were looking to save cost and wanted to find a lower priced toner for our Dell B2360dn. Found this company and also that there is a two year warranty on the toners. Ordered the toner and received it within 5 days. The toner sits a little different in the printer than the original so I had to tape the door shut so it wouldn't rattle against the handle. I don't know if the handle on the toner is too large or maybe it rattles but the sound stopped once I taped the door closed. (Or it could have been the printer) I have not had it long enough to know how long it will last yet (even though it claims 8500 pages)

Black Toner for Dell B2360

By Ap

from Mo

Verified Buyer

Comments about Replacement for Dell B2360/B3460/B3466 HY Black Toner, MX11XH, 331-9805:

Good replacement toner for Dell B2360 excellent service
five star quality...

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Does Not Work

By Emily

from Rimrock, AZ

Verified Buyer

Comments about Replacement for Dell B2360/B3460/B3465 Black Toner, RGCN6, 331-9803:

Everytime I print something with this off-brand ink cartridge my Dell printer stops after a few pages and says it does not recognize the imaging unit and to reinstall it. I then have to open the front door, pull it back out and put it back in and then it will print a few more pages before getting the same message. Very annoying. Spend more money and buy the Dell ink.

NOT A GOOD FIT

By cc1555

from Boston

Verified Buyer

This toner was for a Dell 2360dn. The toner cartridge does not fit very good and the printer constantly reads that it is not functioning. You have to keep opening the printer door and pushing toner in a little.

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Works/Looks great

By Dale

from Ft. Worth, TX

Verified Buyer

Arrived quickly. Looks great. Easy.

Great Product - Easy to Order

By Quality Inn

from Fort Payne, AL

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Easy
  • Easy to order
  • Great Product

Cons

Best Uses

Comments about Replacement for Dell B2360/B3460/B3465 Black Toner, RGCN6, 331-9803:

Wonderful product that is a great replacement for the traditional Dell toner cartridges. Will be reordering.

• Was this a gift?:
      • No

Quick Delivery

By Ashleigh

from West Chester, PA

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Arrived Within One Day
      • Cheaper Then Local Stores

Cons

Best Uses

Product was exactly what I ordered.

• Was this a gift?:
          • No

the product did not work

By dell

from brookfield, wi

Verified Buyer

the toner cartridge would not work, probably due to Dell Aftermarket product restrictions. Called service and they could not get it installed. Offered to refund price and I am waiting for the RA. Mike Wilbur

• Was this a gift?:
          • No

Count on service

By Andy

from Woodbridge,va

Verified Buyer

Professional customer service

• Was this a gift?:
          • No

Very pleased.

By Feock

from New York

Site Member

Comments about Replacement for Dell 331-9805:

Excellent service, product quality and price. This is the first time I've purchased from 4inkjets - and it was a wise choice!

Displaying reviews 1-10