Compatible Alternative for D6FXJ / 331-0718 HY Yellow Toner for the Dell 2150 & 2155 331-0718 + Click to enlarge
Read more about our ink!

Compatible Alternative for Dell 331-0718 (D6FXJ) High Yield Yellow Laser Toner Cartridge for Dell 2150, 2155 Printers

Reg. Price $98.99
Our Price $11.99

Buy 3 or More Yellow /  $10.99 (Save $3.00+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our alternative compatible laser toner cartridge to replace the Dell high yield 331-0718 / 9X54J yellow laser toner cartridge is Guaranteed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell laser printer. Our alternative cartridges are 100% new cartridges manufactured by a manufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our compatible replacements for the Dell 331-0718 / 9X54J are an excellent choice over costly brand-name 331-0718 laser toner cartridges and Supplies. Use of our compatible replacement for 331-0718 laser toner cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. Replaces the following Dell part numbers: 331-0718, 9X54J, NPDXG. You can depend on our compatible alternative to replace Dell 331-0718 / 9X54J toner cartridge which is backed by a Lifetime Guarantee! All of our replacement toner cartridges are compatible with Dell laser printers and contain a toner management computer chip system that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridge communicate more effectively with your computer.

Compatible Printers:

Color Laser

Multi-Function

Specifications

SKU Product Type Printer Brand OEM Number Ink Color Cartridge Yield Type Page Yield Cost Per Page Shelf Life
331-0718 Toner Cartridge Dell 331-0718 Yellow High 2500 0.48 cents 24-36 Months
The price stated in regular price does not reflect Dell OEM pricing. It is a reflection of general industry-wide pricing for alternative remanufactured products to replace Dell OEM products.

* These cartridges are not endorsed, associated with, or refilled by Dell and are low priced alternatives to Dell OEM Cartridges.
** This toner management system is not endorsed, associated, designed or approved by Dell.

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

2 Questions | 2 Answers
Displaying questions 1-2
  • Compatible Set of 4 HY (Bk, C, M, Y) Toners for the Dell 2150 / 2155

Q:

Is the cartridge yield of 5500
    per cartridge or for the set of 4
    Asked on 2/10/2017 by jerrywp

1 answer

• A:

This is 5500 yield per toner cartridge.

Answered on 2/10/2017 by Maria from LDStaff
  • Compatible Alternative for MY5TJ / 331-0719 HY Black Toner for the Dell 2150 & 2155

Q:

what is the use by date
    Asked on 1/8/2015 by norm1930

1 answer

• A:

For this item we don’t have an exact use by date. The Dell 331-0719 high yield black toner cartridge has a shelf-life of 24-36 months. This item also comes backed by our 2 year satisfaction guarantee!

Answered on 1/13/2015 by Shoshana
Displaying questions 1-2

Do you have a question about this product? 

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible Set of 4 HY (Bk, C, M, Y) Toners for the Dell 2150 / 2155

(based on 33 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(29)

• 4 Stars

(2)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(1)

97%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Most Liked Positive Review

Don't hesitate... just buy these

These are high quality toner cartridges. I have the Dell 2150 CDN Laser printer. Four OEM cartidges (1 Blk, 1 Mag, 1 Yel, 1 Cyan) would cost well over $400 verses...Read complete review

These are high quality toner cartridges. I have the Dell 2150 CDN Laser printer. Four OEM cartidges (1 Blk, 1 Mag, 1 Yel, 1 Cyan) would cost well over $400 verses under $100 for the LD's. With the money you save in just 1 purchase you can buy a new laser printer. Quality is not an issue. I had a printer problem and even though I was using these carts Dell still honored the warranty and eventually sent me a new printer. I have been using them on several different printers and all work great and are very economical. Buy them...please.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

toner issue

I have attempted to use this toner in my 2150 cdn and it will not work. I have purchased multiple units and none of the work correctly. I have to use the toner strictly...Read complete review

I have attempted to use this toner in my 2150 cdn and it will not work. I have purchased multiple units and none of the work correctly. I have to use the toner strictly from dell in this printer in order for it to work. I have wasted a lot of paper with this toner because of mistakes.

Reviewed by 33 customers

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

great value

By msnikon

from San Jose, CA

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for MY5TJ / 331-0719 HY Black Toner for the Dell 2150 & 2155:

Have used this product for several years and it has performed flawlessly! Long lasting cartridges and a great value.

Perfect!

By jesslee

from Bethlehem, PA

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for MY5TJ / 331-0719 HY Black Toner for the Dell 2150 & 2155:

The toner is great. Good solid blacks (since this is a black cartridge).
Arrived really fast
It's exactly what they say it is.

Great price, great quality toner

By Jaime

from Eustace TX

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Set of 4 HY (Bk, C, M, Y) Toners for the Dell 2150 / 2155:

Well satisfy with the price, the quality of the toner and the delivery timing.
I will definitely recommend to friends and others.

Excellent product worth every penny

By teekay

from Poughkeepsie, NY

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Set of 4 HY (Bk, C, M, Y) Toners for the Dell 2150 / 2155:

Replaces Dell branded cartridges at a fraction of a price and no drop in quality

Toner for Dell printer

By taxman

from Sugar Land TX

Verified Buyer

Print looks great. I don't get the page output that I was expecting, but for the price it can't be beat.

Silver saver

By Wenmamjjer

from Sheboygan, WI

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-0718 / D6FXJ HY Yellow Toner for Dell 2150 & 2155:

Recycle is another way to save my green but it also the planet I live in. I had been used this product so many times and has not had any problem.

Dell Toner

By Super taxman

from Sugar Land TX

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Big Dollar Savings
  • Great product support
  • Quick delivery
  • Results As Good As A Dell
  • Stands behind product

Cons

• Fewer Pages Than Expected

Best Uses

• All documents

Mostly to print tax returns
Saves money over the Dell product
Does not give me 3k per cartridge as expected

• Was this a gift?:
  • No

This is a deal

By Cntrygrl

from Denton, NC

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-0718 / D6FXJ HY Yellow Toner for Dell 2150 & 2155:

The ink cartridge is good quality and thus far is working well. A great price. Quick shipping as well

Great Value

By garyd5

from Georgia

Site Member

I have been using these for awhile and have never had any issues with them. As much color printing as I do they have never failed me. The price is great and the cost savings really helps my budget. Shipping was fast, I received them in 3 days.

Works great!!!!

By Myoung

from Glendora CA

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Alternative for THKJ8 / 331-0716 HY Cyan Toner for Dell 2150 & 2155:

I use 4 to 5 sets of every color every year and they always have worked great!!

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Adding to Cart...
Added to Cart
Add to Get Free Shipping*
Your order qualifies for Free Shipping*

Price
Qty: Subtotal

Cart Summary Edit Cart
Items in Cart:
Estimated Shipping (Contiguous U.S.)
Coupon will be applied in shopping cart