Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge for Epson 69 (T069120)
The high-quality remanufactured Epson T069120 black inkjet cartridge is an OEM Epson T069120 that has been professionally remanufactured after one cycle of service. The T069120 has been disassembled, fully inspected for any problem areas such as possible leakage, thoroughly cleaned including printhead nozzles, and all worn components have been replaced. A fresh supply of ink has been added before resealing, and then the T069120 underwent a process which is then tested making the T069120 as equivalent in performance, print quality and page yield as it was brand new. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ensures that you will get excellent printouts when you buy our remanufactured T069120.
Epson - Stylus
- Stylus CX5000
- Stylus CX6000
- Stylus CX7000F
- Stylus CX7400
- Stylus CX7450
- Stylus CX8400
- Stylus CX9400Fax
- Stylus CX9475Fax
- Stylus N10
- Stylus N11
- Stylus NX100
- Stylus NX105
- Stylus NX11
- Stylus NX110
- Stylus NX115
- Stylus NX200
- Stylus NX215
- Stylus NX300
- Stylus NX305
- Stylus NX400
- Stylus NX410
- Stylus NX415
- Stylus NX510
- Stylus NX515
Epson - WorkForce
Page Yield is an approximation of the number of standard pages that can be printed with one cartridge, usually measured at 5% page coverage. 5% coverage is a standard 8.5 x 11 inch page with a light letterhead, address and three paragraphs of text double spaced. If you print mixed text and graphics or WebPages your page coverage is closer to 15% and therefore the number of pages printed with each cartridge will be less. If you are printing photos your page coverage is close to 100% and the number of printed photos will be much less than the amount the number of pages you would be able to print if you were just printing standard text documents.
Click anywhere to close this popup
|Cost Per Page||Capacity (ml)||Shelf Life|
|T069120||T069120||245||2.44 cents||9||12-18 Months|
1. Remove the cartridge from the printer.
2. Turn the printer off and unplug the power source from the back.
3. Take the cartridge that is not working and locate the gold/copper contact points (chip)
4. Taking a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol(if you have some) gently wipe the chip clean. Then use the other side of the Q-tip to dry it.
5. Please be sure not to touch the chip with your fingers.
6. Plug the printer back in and turn it on. Wait for it to prompt you to install cartridge.
7. Install the cartridge back into the printer.
If this does not work please call in at 888-321-2552 and we can assist you further.