LD Products - Printer & Office Supplies
Konica-Minolta OEM Type 101A Toner/Imaging Unit 4153102OEM + Click to enlarge

Konica-Minolta OEM 415-3102 / Type 101A Laser Toner/Imaging Unit

Reg. Price $133.99
Our Price $124.99

The OEM Konica-Minolta 415-3102 / Type 101A toner and imaging unit is professionally designed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Konica-Minolta laser printer. The brand new 415-3102 is an ideal choice toner and imaging unit for your Konica-Minolta printer. Konica-Minolta Type 101A laser toners deliver excellent, dependable results, page after page. You can depend on Type 101A drum units.

Compatible Printers:

SKU OEM Number Color
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Shelf Life
4153102OEM 415-3102 7,000 1.79 cents 24 Months

by PowerReviews
OEM Konica-Minolta Type 101A Toner/Imaging Unit

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

As always right on time and packaged well

By spap2254

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Comments about OEM Konica-Minolta Type 101A Toner/Imaging Unit:

Your product always works very well and I am very happy ordering from you for our companies toner even when we change printers you have the one we need and is always delivered on time and in great condition. I have recommended your company to quite a few people I also order ink for my Epson printer I have at home. Again more than happy. I would like to know if you have a recycle program I have been saving the empty cart. and have quite a few, Do you have a program where I could box the empty's up and send them back (you pay for shipping)? I would like to recycle these back to you to use again. Thank you for your help

Displaying review 1