Panasonic OEM KX-FA135 Black Fax Cartridge with Roll
The OEM Panasonic KX-FA135 black fax cartridge with ribbon roll is professionally designed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Panasonic fax machine. The brand new KX-FA135 is an ideal choice for your Panasonic fax machine. Panasonic KX-FA135 fax cartridges deliver excellent, dependable results, page after page. You can depend on the Panasonic KX-FA135 fax cartridge.
|SKU||Product Type||Printer Brand||OEM Number||Ink Color||Page Yield||Cost Per Page||Shelf Life|
|KXFA135OEM||Ribbon Cartridge||Panasonic||KX-FA135||Black||330||8.48 cents||24 Months|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How do I open the case on Panasonic KX-FP200 to remove old ribbon cartridge & install your new cartridge with roll?
Can you suggest where I can view or obtain the user manual for the KX-FP200 fax machine? Thank youAsked on 8/19/2014 by RAM from Chicago, IL, USA
A:Great question. I have some easy steps to follow for changing the roll that will be listed below. In regards to the manual, its best just to Google "KX-FP200 manual". I am sure you will find exactly what you are looking for.
Steps for changing ribbon roll:
1. Unlock the four gears by pulling the top side gears (blue and green gears) forward and pushing back the bottom side gears (green gears). Remove the used film
2. Remove the four gears from the used film cores.
3. Insert the blue gear into the blue core of the new film.
4. Insert the film into the cartridge so that the blue gear matches the blue label on the cartridge.
5. Lock the four gears of the film by pushing back the top side gears and pulling the bottom side gears forward until they lock into place.
6. Make sure the film is tight. Tighten it by winding the bottom side gears.
7. Insert the film cartridge by matching the blue label on the cartridge with that on the unit.
8. Close the front cover securely by pushing down on both ends.Answered on 8/22/2014 by Ashleigh