Panasonic OEM KX-FA135 Black Fax Cartridge with Roll
The OEM Panasonic KX-FA135 black fax cartridge with ribbon roll is professionally designed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Panasonic fax machine. The brand new KX-FA135 is an ideal choice for your Panasonic fax machine. Panasonic KX-FA135 fax cartridges deliver excellent, dependable results, page after page. You can depend on the Panasonic KX-FA135 fax cartridge.
Panasonic - KX Series
Page Yield is an approximation of the number of standard pages that can be printed with one cartridge, usually measured at 5% page coverage. 5% coverage is a standard 8.5 x 11 inch page with a light letterhead, address and three paragraphs of text double spaced. If you print mixed text and graphics or WebPages your page coverage is closer to 15% and therefore the number of pages printed with each cartridge will be less. If you are printing photos your page coverage is close to 100% and the number of printed photos will be much less than the amount the number of pages you would be able to print if you were just printing standard text documents.
Click anywhere to close this popup
|Cost Per Page||Capacity (ml)||Shelf Life|
|KXFA135OEM||KX-FA135||330||9.69 cents||N/A||24 Months|
Steps for changing ribbon roll:
1. Unlock the four gears by pulling the top side gears (blue and green gears) forward and pushing back the bottom side gears (green gears). Remove the used film
2. Remove the four gears from the used film cores.
3. Insert the blue gear into the blue core of the new film.
4. Insert the film into the cartridge so that the blue gear matches the blue label on the cartridge.
5. Lock the four gears of the film by pushing back the top side gears and pulling the bottom side gears forward until they lock into place.
6. Make sure the film is tight. Tighten it by winding the bottom side gears.
7. Insert the film cartridge by matching the blue label on the cartridge with that on the unit.
8. Close the front cover securely by pushing down on both ends.