Mercado FLBLK Executive Chair
28" x 27" x 46", 50" - Leather Black Seat
DISCONTINUED: We are not taking orders for this item.
About Mayline Mayline Company was founded in 1939 under the name Engineering Supply Company. The company proved to be an expert in the manufacture of drafting tables, blueprint files, and straightedges. During the war years, Mayline provided highly accurate navigatonal and mapping accessories for all branches of the military. Though still a market leader in manual drawing and large format filing, Mayline has moved to the forefront of office ergonomics. Mayline offers the market's largest and most diverse selection of manual-assist, counterbalance, and electric sit-to-stand workstations found anywhere. Mayline is located in Sheboygan, Wis.
- High-back office chair in black with adjustable headrest
- Upholstered in genuine high-quality, durable leather
- Brushed aluminum base with dual hooded casters
- Deep cushions with sculpted padding for added support
- Height adjustable, pivoting arms with a push of a button
- Swivel seat with 20 - 23 in. pneumatic height adjustment
- Tilt tension and tilt lock system with knee tilt control
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Overall Dimensions: 28W x 27D x 46 - 50H in.
- Mayline Group
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Brand Name
- Product Model
- Product Type
- Packaged Quantity
- 1 Each
- Limited Warranty
- Pneumatic Adjustment
- Number of Casters
- Certifications & Standards