LD Products
Office Supplies
Compatible Alternative for T106C HY Black Toner for the Dell 2130cn & 2135cn T106C + Click to enlarge

Compatible Alternative for Dell T106C High Yield Black Laser Toner Cartridge for Dell 2130cn, 2135cn Printers

Reg. Price: $69.99

Our Price: $14.99

Buy 3 or more Black /  $12.00 (Save $8.97+)
QTY.
In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Our alternative compatible laser toner cartridge to replace the Dell high yield 330-1436 / T106C black laser toner cartridge is guaranteed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell 2130cn 2135cn laser printer. Our alternative cartridges are 100% new cartridges manufactured by a manufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our compatible replacements for 330-1436 / T106C are an excellent choice over costly brand-name 330-1436 laser toner cartridges and Supplies. Use of our compatible replacement for 330-1436 laser toner cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. Replaces the following Dell part numbers: T106C, 330-1436, 330-1389, T102C, 330-1416, 330-1385, P237C, FM064. You can depend on our compatible alternative to replace Dell 330-1436 / T106C toner cartridge which is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All of our replacement toner cartridges are compatible with Dell laser printers and contain a toner management computer chip system that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridge communicate more effectively with your computer.

Compatible Printers:

Dell - Color Laser

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Capacity (ml) Shelf Life
T106C 330-1436 2500 0.60 cents N/A 24-36 Months
The price stated in regular price does not reflect Dell OEM pricing. It is a reflection of general industry-wide pricing for alternative remanufactured products to replace Dell OEM products.

* These cartridges are not endorsed, associated with, or refilled by Dell and are low priced alternatives to Dell OEM Cartridges.
** This toner management system is not endorsed, associated, designed or approved by Dell.
Compatible Alternative for T106C HY Black Toner for the Dell 2130cn & 2135cn 4.7 5 9 12
Never Disappointed I have purchased toner multiple times and have never been disappointed. I do not miss paying Dell's outrageous prices for toner! December 12, 2013
Great value - consistent quality I have been buying ink and toner cartridges from LD Products for years, as well as recommending them clients. I find their quality to be very good, and their prices to be excellent. Keep up the great work. June 20, 2013
price was right fast delivery fitted just right good service would buy again from this company January 21, 2013
A $$$ saver! I started using these cartridges after my OEMs ran out...too expensive. I've been very happy with these. I'm not sure of the amount of pages per cartridge but I am happy with the amount of time between changes. Our family does a lot of printing, especially B&W. We put in a new one about every 5 mos or so. Would definitely recommend! September 30, 2011
A Terrific Buy! We use LD Products toner cartridges for all of our color laser printers with great success (we have 3 of them in our office & I also use them in my color laser printer at home). you cannot beat the price and the quality of the cartridge is just fine. We did have one problem and they were very helpful - turned out it was the printer - NOT the cartridge - we will continue to purchase our toner for LD Products. May 23, 2011
Terrific value! Dell charges $72.99 for this cartridge. I've found no difference in quality of LD priced at only $14.99. May 2, 2011
Great value and performance! I highly recommend these toner cartridges for the Dell 2130 Color Laser Printer. We have been using them at an office I support for the past year. Not only are they a great price, but they also arrive at lightening speed for free with a minimal purchase. Thanks LDProducts for the excellent service and great product. January 19, 2011
The first shipment we ordered worked well until the last cartridge. I then ordered more and in the next order the cartridges acted the same way - printing a very light black - even when the printer was set to printer darker. We are ordering a Dell cartridge to rule out a cartridge problem and doing some calibration tests. I hope the cartridges ordered from LD Products didn't harm our new printer. So, until our problem is fixed I am waiting to write a review. December 2, 2010
2 next>>