LD Products
Office Supplies
Refurbished Alternative for XG722 HY Cyan Toner for the Dell 3110cn & 3115cn XG722 + Click to enlarge

Refurbished Toner to Replace Dell 3110cn / 3115cn High Yield Cyan Toner Cartridge

Reg. Price: $199.99

Our Price: $77.99

Buy 3 or more Cyan /  $75.00 (Save $8.97+)
QTY.
In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Our alternative refurbished toner cartridge to replace the Dell 310-8094 (XG722) high-yield cyan laser toner cartridge is a Non-OEM toner that is professionally re-engineered to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell 3110cn and 3115cn. Our alternative cartridges are not refurbished Dell OEM cartridges, they are Non-OEM laser toner products that have been modified and refurbished, replacing internal parts with brand new ones, including OPC drums and wiper blades, by a remanufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our refurbished replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies are an excellent choice over costly brand-name 310-8094 (XG722) laser toner cartridges and supplies. Why buy expensive OEM 310-8094 toner cartridges when our remanufactured alternatives to Dell 310-8094 (XG722) laser toners are guaranteed to deliver excellent, dependable results, page after page? Use of our refurbished replacement for 310-8094 laser toner cartridges does not void your pinter's warranty. You can depend on our refurbished alternative to replace the Dell 310-8094 toner cartridge which is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All of our remanufactured replacement toner cartridges that are compatible with Dell laser printers and contain a toner management computer chip stem that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridge communicate more effectively with your computer.

Our refurbished cartridge can also be used instead of these OEM and Dell manufacturer part numbers: 310-8094, XG722, 310-8397, and PF029.

Compatible Printers:

Dell - Color Laser

Dell - Multi-Function

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Capacity (ml) Shelf Life
XG722 310-8094 8,000 0.97 cents N/A 24-36 Months
The price stated in regular price does not reflect Dell OEM pricing. It is a reflection of general industry-wide pricing for alternative remanufactured products to replace Dell OEM products.

* These cartridges are not endorsed, associated with, or refilled by Dell and are low priced alternatives to Dell OEM Cartridges.
** This toner management system is not endorsed, associated, designed or approved by Dell.
Refurbished Alternative for XG722 HY Cyan Toner for the Dell 3110cn & 3115cn 4 5 4 4
Great price for a good product I have used "refurbished" Dell toners before but always got error messages on my multi-printer. Your produced has produced excellent copies with no errors. Dell, of course, is great if you wnat to pay an arm and two legs for their products. October 30, 2012
Great products at a very good price This was our second order from LD Products and just like the first time, we were very pleased with what we received. We have a Dell Printer and every one knows how expensive a Dell product is. Well, not only does the toner work GREAT it has the best price around as well. All things said, the Value is incredible both in service and price and, we might add that the service and eas of ordering was awesome as well.. October 30, 2012
Great Service I love LD Products, I some times have a problem with the toner not working but they are always quick to resolve any problem!!! February 23, 2011
please take this back Everything I print has a greenish tint. I'm disappointed -- the last cartridge I bought from here was quite good. I have to remove this one immediately. How do I return this? January 17, 2011
1-4 of 4