LD Products - Printer & Office Supplies
Comp. Dell 1250c,  1350cnw (XMX5D) Magenta Toner 331-0780 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Dell XMX5D Magenta Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 1.4K Yield

Reg. Price $47.99
Our Price $14.99

Buy 3 or more Magenta /  $14.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our alternative compatible laser toner cartridge to replace the Dell high yield 331-0780 / 5GDTC magenta laser toner cartridge is guaranteed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell laser printer. Our alternative cartridges are 100% new cartridges manufactured by a manufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our compatible replacements for the Dell 331-0780 / 5GDTC are an excellent choice over costly brand-name 331-0780 laser toner cartridges and Supplies. Use of our compatible replacement for 331-0780 laser toner cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. Replaces the following Dell part numbers: 5GDTC, 331-0780, CMR3C. You can depend on our compatible alternative to replace Dell 331-0780 / 5GDTC toner cartridge which is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All of our replacement toner cartridges are compatible with Dell laser printers and contain a toner management computer chip system that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridge communicate more effectively with your computer.

Compatible Printers:

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number Color
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Shelf Life
331-0780 331-0780 Magenta 1,400 1.07 cents 24-36 Months
The price stated in regular price does not reflect Dell OEM pricing. It is a reflection of general industry-wide pricing for alternative remanufactured products to replace Dell OEM products.

* These cartridges are not endorsed, associated with, or refilled by Dell and are low priced alternatives to Dell OEM Cartridges.
** This toner management system is not endorsed, associated, designed or approved by Dell.

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
LD ProductsCompatible Alternative to Dell Laser Cartridge w/ Smart Chip, 331-0780 / 5GDTC High Yield Magenta Toner

(based on 6 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(5)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

83%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 6 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-6

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Works as good an an OEM toner

By Pina

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Comments about LD Products Compatible Alternative to Dell Laser Cartridge w/ Smart Chip, 331-0780 / 5GDTC High Yield Magenta Toner:

All products I have purchased from 4 Inkjets have been great. A+++

Great Product!

By LdysMn317

from Dallas, TX

Site Member

Comments about LD Products Compatible Alternative to Dell Laser Cartridge w/ Smart Chip, 331-0780 / 5GDTC High Yield Magenta Toner:

I purchased three refills of this ink in the colors of yellow, cyan and magenta. All three worked perfectly. I highly recommend these refills!!!

Works Great and saved me money!

By will2u

from Martinsburg, WV

Site Member

Replaced my Dell toner and it works great and a lot cheaper.

Great product, great price!

By cobraah1g

from Grand Rapids, Michigan

Site Member

I have used thee 4inkjets cartridge's several times now and I am quite satisfied with them. They are just as good as the new manufactured cartridge, as they last as long and the quality is great. You can't beat the price and the product always has shown up on the proper date and always in perfect condition. I highly recommend this product and this company for any of your printing needs.

difficult to lock in place

By mewithaclamp

from Undisclosed

Site Member

These cartridges have issues locking in place. My Yellow pops out and the magenta locks in but the chip is not making contact. With slight hand pressure, chip contact is made and the printer works. I have had to using a woodworking clamp to maintain pressure to keep the door closed and the chip in contact. The printer works with the clamp but not everyone has a 24" wood clamp in their office.
However the print quality is fine and the value for the print quality is even better.

I am so happy that I found this website!

By Lorilynn1

from Buckeye, AZ

Site Member

Buying ink at half the price than I would purchasing from the 'name brand' company saves me hundreds of dollars. I do a lot of printing--this saves me a lot! I get the same quality. Thank you!! :o)

Displaying reviews 1-6