LD Products - Printer & Office Supplies
Comp. Dell 1250c,  1350cnw (WM2JC) Yellow Toner 331-0779 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Dell WM2JC Yellow Toner for 1250c, 1350cnw, 1355cnw Laser Printers, 1.4K Yield

Reg. Price $47.99
Our Price $14.99

Buy 3 or more Yellow /  $14.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our alternative compatible laser toner cartridge to replace the Dell high yield 331-0779 / DG1TR yellow laser toner cartridge is guaranteed to produce the highest quality printouts for your Dell laser printer. Our alternative cartridges are 100% new cartridges manufactured by a manufacturer that has no affiliation with Dell*. Manufactured to the highest performance and quality standards, delivering optimal prints, our compatible replacements for the Dell 331-0779 / DG1TR are an excellent choice over costly brand-name 331-0779 laser toner cartridges and Supplies. Use of our compatible replacement for 331-0779 laser toner cartridges does not void your printer's warranty. Replaces the following Dell part numbers: DG1TR, 331-0779, 5M1VR. You can depend on our compatible alternative to replace Dell 331-0779 / DG1TR toner cartridge which is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! All of our replacement toner cartridges are compatible with Dell laser printers and contain a toner management computer chip system that works with Dell Printers**, which helps the cartridge communicate more effectively with your computer.

Compatible Printers:

Specifications:

SKU Product Type OEM Number Color
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Shelf Life
331-0779 Toner Cartridge 331-0779 Yellow 1,400 1.07 cents 24-36 Months
The price stated in regular price does not reflect Dell OEM pricing. It is a reflection of general industry-wide pricing for alternative remanufactured products to replace Dell OEM products.

* These cartridges are not endorsed, associated with, or refilled by Dell and are low priced alternatives to Dell OEM Cartridges.
** This toner management system is not endorsed, associated, designed or approved by Dell.

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible Set of 4 HY (Bk, C, M, Y) Toners for the Dell 1250, 1350, 1760

(based on 79 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(61)

• 4 Stars

(10)

• 3 Stars

(4)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(4)

92%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

No Cons

Best Uses

• Dell color multi printer (3)
    • Was this a gift?:
    • No (11)

Most Liked Positive Review

I am pleased with the replacement toner cartridge

I am very pleased with 4inkjet's replacement laser toner cartridge. I received my order withing the schedule timeline and the product was easy to replace and it works perfectly. I plan to buy additional...Read complete review

I am very pleased with 4inkjet's replacement laser toner cartridge. I received my order withing the schedule timeline and the product was easy to replace and it works perfectly. I plan to buy additional cartridges from 4inkjet in the future.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

difficult to lock in place

These cartridges have issues locking in place. My Yellow pops out and the magenta locks in but the chip is not making contact. With slight hand pressure, chip contact is made and the...Read complete review

These cartridges have issues locking in place. My Yellow pops out and the magenta locks in but the chip is not making contact. With slight hand pressure, chip contact is made and the printer works. I have had to using a woodworking clamp to maintain pressure to keep the door closed and the chip in contact. The printer works with the clamp but not everyone has a 24" wood clamp in their office.
However the print quality is fine and the value for the print quality is even better.

Reviewed by 79 customers

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Best I've Found...

By Happy Inker

from Canton, GA

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Fast shipping
  • great price
  • Works as advertised

Cons

Best Uses

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-0778 / 3K9XM HY Black Toner:

I've been using replacement cartridges from LD for years. I've never had a single problem. They work great in my printers & the prices are great compared to OEM pricing. I'll keep coming back for all my toner needs.

• Was this a gift?:
      • No

Very inexpensive cartridges

By Jeff K

from Chattanooga, TN

Verified Buyer

Cartridge works great. I'll see how long this cartridge lasts but even if it lasts half as long as a Dell cartridge, it would still be worth the money spent that is 1/5 as much as a Dell cartridge.

• Was this a gift?:
      • No

It doing it job beautifully!!!

By yoyo

from Brooklyn NY

Verified Buyer

The product is just as good as the brand make and 1/3 of the price

• Was this a gift?:
      • No

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Day late, but in good condition, will try asap

By Office Secretary

from Haines City, Fl

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Set of 4 HY (Bk, C, M, Y) Toners for the Dell 1250, 1350, 1760:

Came in great condition, a day late, have not tried the product yet ordered as replacement since i just changed the cartridges on the printer

Beautiful Color

By Margie

from Montebello, Ca

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Great Addition

Cons

Best Uses

• Dell Color Multi Printer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-0780 / 5GDTC HY Magenta Toner for Dell:

LD's Dell Magenta Toner along with their Cyan and Yellow colors produce outstanding prints. Each is sharp and strong plus the toner in the printer is long-lasting.

• Was this a gift?:
        • No

Yellow Toner is a standout

By Margie

from Montebello, Ca

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Color is bold

Cons

Best Uses

Comments about Compatible Alternative for DG1TR / 331-0779 HY Yellow Toner for Dell:

Yellow Toner is a strong color that complements the Cyan and Magenta in my Dell Color Multifunction Printer.

• Was this a gift?:
          • No

Sharp Color

By Margie

from Montebello, Ca

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-0777 / FYFKF HY Cyan Toner:

Cyan Toner is a nice addition to my color prints. It is sharp and of high quality.

• Was this a gift?:
          • No

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

LD's Dell Black Toner is First Rate

By Margie

from Montebello, Ca

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Will continue to buy

Cons

Best Uses

LD's Dell Black Toner provides high quality prints. Also, appreciate the extremely fast service. I've ordered twice now and both times, the product has been delivered the next day.

• Was this a gift?:
            • No

Lower price with good quality.

By Dragon Lady

from Las Vegas NV

Verified Buyer

Comments about Compatible Alternative for 331-0777 / FYFKF HY Cyan Toner:

I was impressed with the speed of delivery. I ordered a total of four toners in two separate occasions in late October. They all arrived amazingly fast. Thanks.

• Was this a gift?:
            • No

Worked Good fit Good

By Scott

from Oklahoma

Verified Buyer

Pros

• Good Price Worked Good

Cons

Best Uses

Fit and worked good

• Was this a gift?:
                • No

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »