LD Products - Printer & Office Supplies
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 765-9 Red Ink 765-9 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 765-9 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge.

Reg. Price $48.99
Our Price $16.99

Buy 3 or more Red /  $15.00 (Save $5.97+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our compatible replacement for Pitney Bowes 765-9 fluorescent red inkjet cartridge replaces OEM Pitney Bowes 765-9 inkjet cartridge without sacrificing quality and performance. Our compatible postal meter red ink cartridges all exceed USPSĀ® requirements for fluorescence.

Note - Please be aware of the differences between the Pitney Bowes 765-0, 765-3 and 765-9 cartridges. Make sure to get the right cartridge for your machine.

Our compatible replacement for Pitney Bowes 765-9 is an excellent alternative to OEM Pitney Bowes 765-9, delivering beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! The 765-9 is compatible with Pitney Bowes DM300C, DM400C, DM450C, 3C00, 4C00 and 5C00 postage machines.

Compatible Printers:

Personal Post Meters

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number Color
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Shelf Life
765-9 765-9 Red 8,000 0.21 cents 36 Months

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible Replacement for 765-9 Red Ink for Pitney Bowes

(based on 13 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(10)

• 4 Stars

(2)

• 3 Stars

(1)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Most Liked Positive Review

We are very happy with the product and the service

We ordered 3 cartridges. We've used this particular cartridge in the past with absolutely no problems. However, one of the cartridges did not work properly (it wasn't being read by the postage...Read complete review

We ordered 3 cartridges. We've used this particular cartridge in the past with absolutely no problems. However, one of the cartridges did not work properly (it wasn't being read by the postage machine). We tried the second one which worked perfectly fine. They we contacted inkcartridges.com to return the faulty product and they took care of everything including providing a postage free envelope to return the product.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Great customer service all around.

Cartriged was leaking, buty it was replaced within few days. Thanks. Great saving over the original one...

Cartriged was leaking, buty it was replaced within few days. Thanks. Great saving over the original one...

Reviewed by 13 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Great product at such a discount to OEM

By justbeclause

from Santa Ana, CA

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Replacement for 765-9 Red Ink for Pitney Bowes:

Best non OEM replacement we have tried. Been using it for about 2 years now, with nothing but savings!
Works great does what it is supposed to and near a third of the price! Give it a try.

WORKS GREAT

By WG823

from FARMINGTON, MO

Site Member

THANK YOU FOR THE PRODUCT! IT WORKED PERFECTLY WITH OUR MACHINE! I WOULD RECOMMEND THE PRODUCT TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT DEAL AND GREAT PRICE.

Great Value!

By Cinder13

from Michigan

Site Member

This item was at a great price. My only concern is how long will the ink last. I don't know yet because we have only been using it for a week.

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Good value!

By Margaret77

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Have been purchasing these since last year, excellent value and terrific customer service!

(1 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Can't beat the price !!

By SFRoblars

from Redwood City, CA

Site Member

Pitney Bowes charges $95.00 for the same product. My regular office supply vendor charges about $45.00. I bought the product from 4Inkjets.com for about about $22.00 each, more or less. Free shipping since my order was over $50.00 (I bought 3 of them). It is absolutely incredible that is such a price discrepancy between Pitney Bowes and 4Inkjets.com. The ordering process and a breeze and the product arrived timely.

Excellent value over OEM.

By CRRC

from Undisclosed

Site Member

Cartridge works great. Color and quality of print comparable to the OEM cartridge at nearly one-quarter the price. Ordering on-line was easy with delivery next day.

I have not had any problems yet!

By SHONDA203

from Waterbury, CT

Site Member

I have been using this product since I got my postage meter machine. That was about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago and I haven't had any problems with it yet. The price to buy this item from the original manufacturer is outrageous. The price at LD Products is the cheapest I have found. I would definitely recommend this product if you??re on a budget.

We are very happy with the product and the service

By OIF613

from New York

Site Member

We ordered 3 cartridges. We've used this particular cartridge in the past with absolutely no problems. However, one of the cartridges did not work properly (it wasn't being read by the postage machine). We tried the second one which worked perfectly fine. They we contacted inkcartridges.com to return the faulty product and they took care of everything including providing a postage free envelope to return the product.

This product works well for me!

By TSMWAT

from Ontario, Canada

Site Member

Good price and quality, delivery to Canada takes slightly longer.

Great service

By Cathyatmission

from Fairfield, CA

Site Member

We are pleased with this product. The cartridge is bigger than the last ones we ordered, so they should last longer.

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »