LD Products
Office Supplies
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 769-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the E700, E707 769-0 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 769-0 Florescent Red Ink Cartridge for the E700 & E707

Reg. Price: $29.99

Our Price: $8.99

Buy 3 or more Red /  $8.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY.
In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Our Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 769-0 Florescent Red Inkjet Cartridge replaces OEM Pitney Bowes 769-0 inkjet cartridge without sacrificing quality and performance. Our compatible postal meter red ink cartridges all exceed USPS® requirements for fluorescence. Our Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 769-0 is an excellent alternative to OEM Pitney Bowes 769-0, delivering beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Compatible Printers:

Pitney Bowes - Personal Post Meters

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Capacity (ml) Shelf Life
769-0 769-0 500 1.80 cents N/A 36 Months
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 769-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the E700, E707 2.6 5 4 7
did not like the ink cartridge Installed the first cartridge. Ink came spurting out when removing the protective tape. Ink came out the top of the cartridge. Tried a second cartridge, it didnt work right. I will get another brand. These are junk. July 7, 2012
Not as pictured I ordered a replacement red ink cartridge for my Pitney Bowes postage meter. I specifically did not want NuPost brand, since I've had bad experience with that brand in the past. The picture showed LDP769-0 on the product label, but what I received was a NuPost brand cartridge. If I'd known that, I wouldn't have ordered it. October 15, 2011
Another great buy Very good product,priced well below the store prices,and delivered in 2 to 5 days as promosed. January 8, 2011
Pitney Bowes ink cartridge Compatible cartridge did not work with my meter. I bought 2 cartridges plus LD Products sent me a replacement for the bad one I already had, but none of the 3 gave a clean print that showed the postage and meter info. July 13, 2010
1-5 of 5