LD Products
Office Supplies
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink 793-5 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Replacement Ink Cartridges for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red

Reg. Price: $49.99

Our Price: $14.99

Buy 3 or more Red /  $13.00 (Save $5.97+)
QTY.
In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Our compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent red compatible inkjet cartridge replaces OEM Pitney Bowes 793-0 inkjet cartridge without sacrificing quality and performance. The Non-OEM 793-5 yields up to 3,000 impressions without an envelope ad, and to 2,500 impressions with an envelope ad. Actual ink yields vary with usage, graphics printed and environmental conditions. USPS approved. Our compatible postal meter red ink cartridges all exceed USPS® requirements for fluorescence. Our compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 is an excellent alternative to OEM Pitney Bowes 793-5, delivering beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Compatible Printers:

Pitney Bowes - Digital Mailing

Pitney Bowes - Personal Post Meters

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Capacity (ml) Shelf Life
793-5 793-5 3000 0.50 cents N/A 36 Months
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Ink 4.5 5 25 34
Poor porduct Purchased 3 and all 3 failed. Left puddles of ink in the postage machine and print was faint and unreadable. August 27, 2014
Great products - great company! Have been purchasing products from this great company for four years. The toner products purchased were great and at a great price; In the only instance in four years when one product failed, it was immediately replaced without charge. Can't say enough about this super company and its staff. March 10, 2014
The ink cartridges are a good value. The ink cartridges are a good value. I did have one deffective in the last six that I have used. February 3, 2014
Great price...if they work Bought 3 of these because of the price break. Within one week using the first one it stopped printing. When I opened the meter up there was red ink all over the top of the cartridge. Put a second cartridge in and within a week it stopped as well (no ink everywhere this time). Spent the money and ordered from Pitney Bowes and returned the all three cartridges. Would be a great deal if the worked correctly. January 27, 2014
Great service Excellent service. Received the items next day. Have used product previously and it's a great bargain. Just as good as the PB product. January 13, 2014
This product works great. Cannot tell the difference between this and the other brand except for the price. Great product. November 25, 2013
Just what I ordered and worked perfectly. I will be purchasing my Pitney Bowes ink cartridges from LD Products and probably a few more things. Greatly satisfied with item and price. November 15, 2013
Excellent product, gracious price! This product works well with my postage machine, not to mention it's much more cost savings then if I was to have purchased this product from Pitney Bowes. I recommend this product to anyone who needs. October 28, 2013
2 next>>