LD Products - Printer & Office Supplies
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the MailStation K700 797-0 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge for the MailStation K700

Reg. Price $29.99
Our Price $9.99

Buy 3 or more Red /  $9.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY
IN STOCK!

Our Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 Fluorescent Red Inkjet Cartridge replaces OEM Pitney Bowes 797-0 inkjet cartridge without sacrificing quality and performance. Our compatible postal meter red ink cartridges all exceed USPSĀ® requirements for fluorescence. Our Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 is an excellent alternative to OEM Pitney Bowes 797-0, delivering beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Compatible Printers:

MailStation

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number Color
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Shelf Life
797-0 797-0 Red 800 1.25 cents 36 Months

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Compatible Replacement for 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the Pitney Bowes MailStation K700

(based on 34 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(22)

• 4 Stars

(3)

• 3 Stars

(2)

• 2 Stars

(1)

• 1 Stars

(6)

74%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Most Liked Positive Review

Unbeleivable!

I am not one to write reviews but I had to with this one. I was in a hurry when purchasing 1 ink cartridge at my local office supply chain store and didn't even...Read complete review

I am not one to write reviews but I had to with this one. I was in a hurry when purchasing 1 ink cartridge at my local office supply chain store and didn't even pay attention to the price until I got home. When I noticed the reciept for $54.38 I couldn't believe it. I went on line and found this company. Thier price was almost to good to believe but I was using a credit card and knew I could return the items if i wanted to. I ordered 3 ink cartridges and still needed to order something else to make my order over $50 so I added a toner cartridge for my printer. I had been paying $45 for "refills" on my toner. Their NEW cartridges were only $26. UNbelieveable!!!!!! For $62.00 I got 3 ink and 1 toner cartridges And! they were on my doorstep 48 hours later. The ink cartridge is working fine, I haven't used the toner yet but see no reason why it won't either.

VS

Most Liked Negative Review

Nope

I have consistently had bad luck with these cartridges. I don't know if it's my machine, but the PB official cartridges work fine. I like the price but not the hassle (of...Read complete review

I have consistently had bad luck with these cartridges. I don't know if it's my machine, but the PB official cartridges work fine. I like the price but not the hassle (of replacing, cleaning, trying again, etc.) I uploaded a scan of it but it's so faint who knows if you can see it. It prints half the postage. I just went through a cleaning and then replacement - same result.
Way, way too much lost time.

Reviewed by 34 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »

Great product

By Laura67

from Wellington, FL

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Replacement for 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the Pitney Bowes MailStation K700:

I always order my ink for my Pitney Bowes machine from 4inkjets.com. The service is quick and easy, the product is wonderful, and the price is right!

Great product

By Warriners127

from Egg Harbor Township, NJ

Site Member

Comments about Compatible Replacement for 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the Pitney Bowes MailStation K700:

The ink was comparable to Pitney Bowes and cost MUCH less!

Inconsistent

By Merandi

from Connecticut

Site Member

I have been buying these cartridges for several years. At first they were fine, then inconsistent. The ink runs out without any warning. It prints fine for one envelope, then all of the sudden the next envelope is blank. Usually with printers of any kind the ink starts to fade, but not with these cartridges. So there is no warning as to when to change the ink. Also, I usually buy 3 - 4 at a time and I have put in a cartridge but it doesn't work, Had to throw away. The second or third cartridge might then work. My advice, the price is right but sometimes you get a good cartridge and many time you don't. You decide where the value is.

797-0 Inkjet

By Jen489

from Torrington CT

Site Member

This was my first time ordering from 4Ink-jets and so far, I am very happy with the purchase. My inkjet arrived quickly and the quality is just as good as if I ordered it from the vendor. I will definitely use 4 Inkjets for future orders!

Product shipped promptly

By Liner985

from Louisiana

Site Member

Ink cartridges work as good as the name brand cartridges. Much cheaper in price.

Pitney Bowes K700 Postage Meter ink cartridge

By CalcoTax

from Undisclosed

Site Member

I have used the LD Products ink cartridge for my meter and seems to be working good. It saves me a ton of money and LD Products ships quickly. I received my order in one day. GREAT Service and GREAT savings.

Nope

By JHSEsq

from Phila, Pa

Site Member

I have consistently had bad luck with these cartridges. I don't know if it's my machine, but the PB official cartridges work fine. I like the price but not the hassle (of replacing, cleaning, trying again, etc.) I uploaded a scan of it but it's so faint who knows if you can see it. It prints half the postage. I just went through a cleaning and then replacement - same result.
Way, way too much lost time.

Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes Mail Machi

By ncs700

from Texas

Site Member

This is the second time I have ordered this cartridge, I returned the first one because it would not work. Looks like this one isn't going to work either. Have cleaned my machine and reinstalled the cartridge numerous times with no luck.....wish it worked, it's a great price.

Satisfactory substitute

By Geopetro

from Worthington, OH

Site Member

Always glad to purchase ink that works just as well for less than half the name-brand cost.

Ordered Three . . . None Worked

By GMGI

from Berlin, VT

Site Member

I ordered three, none worked. I was able to get a pre-paid UPS label to ship the 3 back for full refund. The Pitney Bowes brand was three times the price, but they worked. Oh well, I tried.

Displaying reviews 1-10

Previous | Next »