LD Products
Office Supplies
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the MailStation K700 797-0 + Click to enlarge

Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink Cartridge for the MailStation K700

Reg. Price: $29.99

Our Price: $9.99

Buy 3 or more Red /  $9.00 (Save $2.97+)
QTY.
In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Our Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 Fluorescent Red Inkjet Cartridge replaces OEM Pitney Bowes 797-0 inkjet cartridge without sacrificing quality and performance. Our compatible postal meter red ink cartridges all exceed USPS® requirements for fluorescence. Our Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 is an excellent alternative to OEM Pitney Bowes 797-0, delivering beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Compatible Printers:

Pitney Bowes - MailStation

Specifications:

SKU OEM Number
Page Yield
Cost Per Page Capacity (ml) Shelf Life
797-0 797-0 800 1.25 cents N/A 36 Months
Compatible Replacement for Pitney Bowes 797-0 Fluorescent Red Ink for the MailStation K700 4.3 5 9 23
Inconsistent I have been buying these cartridges for several years. At first they were fine, then inconsistent. The ink runs out without any warning. It prints fine for one envelope, then all of the sudden the next envelope is blank. Usually with printers of any kind the ink starts to fade, but not with these cartridges. So there is no warning as to when to change the ink. Also, I usually buy 3 - 4 at a time and I have put in a cartridge but it doesn't work, Had to throw away. The second or third cartridge might then work. My advice, the price is right but sometimes you get a good cartridge and many time you don't. You decide where the value is. May 23, 2014
Pitney Bowes K700 Postage Meter ink cartridge I have used the LD Products ink cartridge for my meter and seems to be working good. It saves me a ton of money and LD Products ships quickly. I received my order in one day. GREAT Service and GREAT savings. January 17, 2014
Nope I have consistently had bad luck with these cartridges. I don't know if it's my machine, but the PB official cartridges work fine. I like the price but not the hassle (of replacing, cleaning, trying again, etc.) I uploaded a scan of it but it's so faint who knows if you can see it. It prints half the postage. I just went through a cleaning and then replacement - same result. Way, way too much lost time. January 13, 2014
Great value I was very pleased with the quality of this product and how much I saved by buying more than one at a time. July 6, 2013
Mail Station Ink Why pay top price for mail machine ink when you can purchase this?? A great product and a great price! June 24, 2013
inconsistent Have bought this particular product over the last several years. Often the cartridge will not work at all-no image created. February 26, 2011
First class delivery This ink works perfectly in the Mailstation. Delivery was excellent and price was good. Similar prices available elsewhere, but not the same expectation of quality and good delivery. October 1, 2010
Good Value Thank you LD Products for providing me with comparable ink cartrdiges to the ones I had been buying at less than 1/2 the price. This has allowed us to keep our postage meter because we can afford the ink cartridges! August 27, 2010
2 next>>