HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Toner Cartridges
Enjoy superior performance at half the cost of HP brand toner.
- WORKS LIKE AN HP CARTRIDGE. Get professional print results and enjoy significant savings when you use compatible toner cartridges with your HP LaserJet M404dn printer. Proven to produce rich blacks and sharp text every time. Comes with chip to accurately track toner levels.
- BEST VALUE. Print 10,000 pages for only $99.99. (compare with equivalent genuine HP cartridge price at $232.99)
- MORE DISCOUNTS. Save $765 when you get the 5-toner bundle pack for the HP M404dn printer. Perfect for businesses!
Compatible toner replacements for the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn are built and tested against the same OEM standards as HP cartridges. Comes in standard yield and high yield sizes.
Compatible HP LaserJet Pro M404dn toner replacements will not void your printer's warranty. Manufactured by LD Products, the most trusted brand of compatible printer cartridges.
Toner Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M404dn
LD Compatible Set of 5 - Black Toners for HP CF258X (HP 58X)Includes chip that displays accurate ink levelsBlackPage Yield: 10000 Ea* PagesReg. Price $465.99 Our Price $349.95Avg Price Per Cartridge: $69.99
Compatible HP 58X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge High Yield CF258X (10,000 Pages)Includes chip that displays accurate ink levelsBlackPage Yield: 10000* PagesReg. Price $106.99 Our Price $79.99Buy 3 or more: $75.00 each
Compatible HP 58A Black Toner Cartridge CF258A (3000 Page Yield)Includes chip that displays accurate ink levelsBlackPage Yield: 3000* PagesReg. Price $92.99 Our Price $69.99Buy 3 or more: $66.00 each
Many consumers are worried if the use of compatible or aftermarket printing supplies will void their printer's warranty. The answer is no.
More simply put, this means that your printer warranty cannot be voided just because you choose to use compatible products unless the manufacturer can prove that the compatible product caused direct damage to your printer. In cases such as this, the manufacturer may choose not to repair your printer but your warranty would remain in effect for all other warranty issues.
For more information see:
United States Code Annotated
Chapter 50 Consumer Product Warranties 15 Section 2302 Section C
What toner does the HP M404dn use? The M404dn uses one HP 58A standard yield or one HP 58X high yield toner. This printer operates on genuine HP cartridges as well as compatible HP 58 toner replacements.
How do you replace HP LaserJet Pro M404dn toner cartridges? To replace toner cartridges on the M404dn printer, follow these steps:
- When replacing toner cartridges on the M404dn, you first need to remove the old toner. To do this, press on the release button on the side of the printer and then pull the front of the printer so it folds forward.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the middle handle and gently pull out of the printer.
- Remove packaging from your M404dn toner replacement.
- Pro tip: as your hold the left and right sides of the toner cartridge, flip it forward and back, and then tip it to the right and then the left. This is to loosen the toner powder inside the cartridge for more even printing.
- Hold the middle handle of the new toner and align it with the tracks inside the printer. Slide it into the slot where the old cartridge used to be. Push gently until it clicks in place.
- Close the printer cover.
What is the difference between M404dn and M404dw? The dn in M404dn means this model has duplex printing capabilities and is a wired printer (requires wired networking). The dw in M404dw means this model also has duplex printing capabilities and the w means the printer can support a wireless network connection (models that can do wireless can also do wired network connection).
Is LaserJet Pro M404dn color? No, the LaserJet Pro M404dn is a monochrome printer.
How long does the M404dn toner cartridge last? The M404dn uses either an HP 58A standard yield toner cartridge which can print up to 3,000 pages or an HP 58X high yield toner cartridge which can print up to 10,000 pages.