*Average cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO IEC 24711
What is a compatible HP 64XL black ink cartridge?
Compatible HP 64XL high yield black ink replacements by LD products are made with used / empty OEM HP N9J92AN cartridges that have been professionally remanufactured using both OEM and non-OEM parts. Empty genuine cartridges are first disassembled, then fully inspected for any problem areas such as possible leakage, meticulously cleaned including printhead nozzles, and all worn components are replaced. A fresh supply of ink specially formulated for the 64 black is then added before resealing, after which the cartridge goes through a rigorous testing process against the same OEM performance, print quality, and page yield standards.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee ensures that you will get excellent printouts when you buy our remanufactured N9J92AN. Back to top
Who is LD Products?
LD Products is a company whose primarily goal is to provide consumers with more affordable ink and toner cartridge alternatives. Name brand printer cartridges are notoriously expensive and at LD Products we do all the legwork in looking for suppliers that provide the best quality aftermarket ink cartridges at the best price possible. Customer satisfaction is a top priority so all our aftermarket products come with a Lifetime Guarantee. Back to top
What's the difference between an HP 64 and HP 64XL cartridge?
HP ink cartridges usually come in two sizes: standard yield and high yield. The black HP 64 is a standard cartridge which prints 200 pages; the black HP 64XL high yield cartridge prints 600 pages. An HP 64XL cartridge is a high yield cartridge that contains more ink so you can print more pages. You save more money by shopping long-lasting high yield cartridges.Back to top
What HP printers take the HP 64 ink
The HP Tango X and the following HP ENVY printers use the HP 64 ink series: ENVY 6220, ENVY 6230, ENVY 6232, ENVY 6252, ENVY 6255, ENVY 6258, ENVY 7120, ENVY 7130, ENVY 7132, ENVY 7155, ENVY 7158, ENVY 7164, ENVY 7800, ENVY 7820, ENVY 7830, ENVY 7855, ENVY 7858, and ENVY 7864.Back to top
Are the HP 63 and 64 ink cartridges interchangeable?
No, they are not. The HP 64 cartridges come with a chip that enables it to communicate with printers that use the HP 64. For this reason, the HP 64 is not interchangeable with any other cartridge.Back to top
Will this aftermarket HP 64 ink cartridges void my printer's warranty?
No, they won't. Using aftermarket or non-OEM ink cartridges on any printer will not void your printer's warranty. All consumers who use aftermarket products are protected by the Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act Section 2302(c)
.Back to top
How to Install the HP 64 / 64XL Cartridge
1. First, lift your printer's scanner unit up. Wait for the carriage tray to stop in the middle.
2. Gently take out the empty cartridge and set it aside for recycling.
3. Unwrap your HP 64 replacement cartridge. Remove the yellow tape on the top of the cartridge before installing. Removing this tape will open a vent hole on the cartridge that helps the ink go down to your printer. Make sure you don't touch the metal contacts on the cartridge. Touching it or getting it dirty can cause communication problems between your printer and your new HP 64 cartridge.
4. Slide the new replacement cartridge into the empty slot. Press down gently on it until you hear it click into place. If you're replacing cartridges in your HP Tango printer, make sure the cartridge clip clicks into place when you push down the new cartridge.
5. Close the printer cover and wait for the printer to recognize your new cartridge.
Back to top