4-Pack Compatible Epson 502 Ink Bottles Set: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
CMY: * Pages
A Top-Selling Set! Highly recommended by customers for EcoTank printers.
Can be used to refill ink in Expression ET-2700, ET-2750, ET-2760, ET-3700, ET-3710, ET-3750, ET-3760, ET-4750, ET-4760 and WorkForce ET-3750, ET-4750, ST-2000, ST-3000, and ST-4000 printers.
Works just like an original OEM Epson EcoTank ink bottle. Has an auto-stop no-spill nozzle that fits perfectly into your EcoTank printer.
These non-Epson replacements contain the same formulation of ink as original Epson 502 ink bottles.
Ink refill for the black Epson T502 also contains pigment-based ink just like the original. Replacements for the cyan, magenta, and yellow T502 all contain dye-based ink just like their original Epson counterparts.
This Epson T502 4-pack replacement includes: 1 black T502120-S, cyan T502220-S, magenta T502320-S and yellow T502420-S ink bottles.
These compatible ink bottles replace OEM Epson ink without sacrificing quality and performance. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, our compatible replacements for Epson ink bottles are an excellent alternative to OEM Epson bottles, delivering beautifully clear, crisp printouts you can depend on.
Can you refill Epson 502 ink bottles?
Epson 502 ink bottles are used to refill ink tanks built into Epson EcoTank printers. These ink tanks supply the printhead with the ink it needs for printing. Epson 502 bottles are not meant to be refilled as they are built only to provide ink, not to receive. You can also use lower cost non-Epson ink refill bottles by LD Products to fill up on ink and save.
What type of ink is Epson 502?
These compatible Epson 502 ink bottles contain pigment-based ink for the black, and dye-based ink for the cyan, magenta, and yellow bottles just like their OEM counterparts. The combination of both pigment and dye provides consumers with vibrant and long-lasting prints.
How do you refill with Epson 502 ink bottles?
- First thing you do is remove any plastic wrapping and remove the foil covering the spout of your new ink refill bottle.
- Lift the entire scanner unit.
- On the right hand side, lift up the top of the ink tank system.
- Pull up the purple tab to expose the hole of the ink tank you want to refill.
- Get your ink refill bottle and flip it upside down and line up the nozzle of the bottle with the hole of your ink tank. Press down on it, you'll hear a click, then it should start filling up with ink.
- You should be able to see the ink line go up by looking at the front of the ink tanks.
- When done, detach or remove the ink bottle from the hole. Cover the ink refill bottle. Pull down the purple tab and press down to close the ink tank.
- Replace the ink tank lid, close the scanner unit.
- You're ready to print!
Is Epson 502 ink pigment or dye?
The black Epson 502 contains pigment-based ink for long-lasting documents. The cyan, magenta, and yellow Epson 502 contain dye-based ink for vibrant color prints. Third party or non-OEM ink refill contain the same pigment and dye-based formulation to deliver similar print results.
Scroll further down the page to view our Epson 502 installation video, or check out our 502 installation guide on the LD blog!
This item is guaranteed to work with the following printers:
|Cartridge Yield Type||Standard Yield|
|Page Yield||Black: 7500
|Shelf Life||24-36 Months|
|*Average cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO-19752.|